Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's in My Bag?

Ok...
Before I disclose what's in my bag, I want to talk about the bag itself.  This is a stand bag from Qgroove called Koinobori Black.  I fell in love with this bag the moment I saw it.  I got it back in August 2008 and I still love it the same way I first laid my eyes on it!  Since I started playing golf a year ago, I have been through so many sticks... 4 Drivers, 3 putters, 3 sets of irons, etc. but this bag stays!  

Building my perfect golf set is a work in progress.  This is why I keep trying new clubs.  At least I got one thing right, I know I've already found the perfect golf bag. 

Here's what's in my bag:

Driver: 
Lepon 12* by Epon Forged
Callaway FT-5 13* (backup)
FW: 
Callaway Squareway Wood #5
Hybrid: 
Taylormade Men's Burner #3 19*
Taylormade Men's Burner #4 22* 
Irons: 
4-PW Epon AF-701 Forged Irons
Wedge: 
52* Epon Forged 208 KGX
56* Callaway Men's X-Forged Vintage
Putter: 
Odyssey Sabertooth
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 (backup)

I am still thinking if I should ditch my driver(s) and get the Callaway FT-9.  I can't seem to find the perfect driver for me.  I just recently got rid of my Epon Monster Beetle 10.5* Driver because it's just not a good fit.  The EMB looks so bad ass and sexy that I am actually intimidated by it.  Every time I address the ball using the EMB, I am actually scared to hit coz I might make a mess.  Maybe in a year or two, I can physically and psychologically handle the Epon Monster Beetle.  I will keep a mental note to revisit when I am a better golfer.  As of now, I am not WORTHY!

1 comment: