Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mickelson Wins Tour Championship, Earned $16,000 for Each Golf Stroke!

Sure, Phil Mickelson won the Tour Championship today in Atlanta but Tiger Woods denied him the $1o million FedEx Cup title as he finished 2nd. I am sure that Lefty is okay with it anyways... who wouldn't be after receiving a check for $4.35 million? Phil won $1.35M for winning The Tour Championship and $3.0M for finishing 2nd overall for The FedEx Cup.

Lefty says, "Let me see if I get this straight, I shot a 65 and he (Tiger Woods) shot a 70, and he gets a check for $10 million..." and he adds, "No, I'm just kidding. I didn't play well in the first three events to give myself a chance."

It must be awesome to play golf for a living and win tons of money... this much money!

Let's do the math... Phil Mickelson earned $16, 051.66 for EACH stroke he made the last 4 days! Do we even dare calculate Tiger's!?

Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment