Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tiger Woods Wants the #1 Spot Back

Give me my #1 spot back, Stricker! Tiger Woods dominated the 3rd round of the BMW Championship today as he shot a course record 62 at Cog Hill. With a 7-shot lead ahead of Snedeker, Leishman and Kuchar after 54 holes, it is certain that he will take the FedEx Cup lead back from Steve Stricker. Brandt Snedeker who is tied for 2nd says, "Looks like Tiger is making it difficult on us." Snedeker played a good round today shooting 5 under par, but it is obviously not good enough.

After shooting a bogey on the first hole, Tiger proceeded and shot 8 birdies and an eagle on the par-5 9th. He made it look so easy!

"It was a round that just kind of built upon himself. I kept hitting good shots and making good putts and, lo and behold, I ended up at 9 under par," says Tiger.

Now this is the Tiger Woods that I miss watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment