Friday, August 14, 2009

Geoff Ogilvy Tweets! (?)

Last night, I was reading the Puma Golf Blog and found out that Puma Boy Geoff Ogilvy is on Twitter. I've never tweeted before (is that how it's called?) as it did not appeal to me. I thought that it was just like any other social networking sites and I am content with my facebook. Boy was I wrong. Finding out that Geoff Ogilvy is on Twitter and being a huge fan, I immediately signed up and "followed" him.

Now I get it.

Though I am still clueless with this whole Twitter thing, I am enjoying it.

Anyway, while we are talking about Geoff Ogilvy, Trendy Golf Blog posted his Puma outfits for the 3rd and 4th round of the PGA Championship...



I wish I had that luxury of having someone pick out and plan my outfits for me... not just for golf but for everything! I am one of those people who has a closet full of clothes (and shoes!) and yet have nothing to wear. I am sure this sounds familiar to a lot of ladies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment