Sunday, June 14, 2009

2009 Virtual US Open Championship

A friend hosted a barbecue today for Game 6 of the NBA Finals (Lakers won).   With this and a couple of errands I had to do, there was clearly no time to do anything "golfsy" like go to the driving range or play 9 holes (though I managed to squeeze in a few minutes to go to Golfsmith to buy a few stuff).  So what do I do?  Well, today, I spent part of my lazy Sunday morning playing the Virtual US Open.  It is an online challenge where anyone can register and virtually experience Bethpage Black.  The winner of the Virtual US Open 2009 will receive an all expenses paid trip for 2 to Pebble Beach as USGA guests for the 2010 US Open.  It's a fun game, I scored a 104... Guess I will be buying my own ticket and will be driving myself to Pebble Beach next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment