Friday, June 26, 2009

Heat Wave Go Away, Come Again Another Day!

A warning was issued today to San Francisco Bay Area residents to prepare for a heat wave this weekend. A lot of areas will be in the 100s. It's a shame that it had to be a weekend of back to back golf. Both my Saturday and Sunday tee times are at noon, which means I will be at the course during the hottest hour of the day.

What not to forget when playing golf during this kind of weather:
1. WATER!!!
2. Sunblock
3. Sunglasses
4. Hat/Visor

On a positive note, it is a fact that high temperature increases distance to your golf shots. Distance will increase as temperature gets higher and will decrease as it goes lower. I will be focusing on this thought tomorrow.

My drives will be long...
My drives will be long...
My drives will be loooong (and straight)!

*Life is Crap water bottle available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment