Saturday, July 4, 2009

Golf Addict?

This long weekend, I was all over Southern California. It was a busy 4th of July weekend and squeezing in a round of golf is out of the question. Though I did not get to play, golf still consumed me. Aside from following the AT&T National Tournament (which is turning out to be one of the most exciting tournaments this year... Host Tiger Woods and defending champ Anthony Kim will be paired during tomorrow's final round), I found myself shopping for random golf stuff. I bought a few stuff at Puma... some Puma Golf shorts, pants, hat, jackets etc. The ladies at the Puma store in Santa Monica Promenade were really nice. We were talking about my love for Puma and Golf while I was shopping and they gave me an "I Love Geoff Ogilvy" pin. The pin was not for sale... Call me shallow but I felt really special!

That evening, I watched the 4th of July fireworks at Downtown Disney. While waiting for the fireworks to start, I went to the Disney store to kill time. Can you guess what I bought? Once again, it's Golf Golf Golf related. I bought Disney golf balls. I particularly got a box of 6 balls. Each ball came printed with the following Disney characters paying golf: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy Duck and Donald Duck. I don't know why I bought these balls, I know that I will never use them but I just had to buy something golf-related in Disney.

I think I am sick... Got the golf bug really bad! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment