Friday, July 3, 2009

Toying with the Idea: Yamaha 2009 Inpres X


Recently, I have been toying with the idea of changing some clubs in my bag. A month ago, I have made some minor changes (wrote about these changes here). Lately, I can't get the Yamaha 2009 Inpres X C's Hybrid/Utility and Fairway Wood out of my head. These clubs, once again are available at TourspecGolf, the home of awesome golf clubs! What I want to do, or shall I say, what I DREAM of doing, is toss my Taylormade Burner Rescue #3 and #4 and replace it with an 18* Yamaha 2009 Inpres X C's Fairway Wood and a 25* Utility. These clubs would be really nice to have but I keep reminding my self that I don't need them. Oh dear, I can already hear Sunny say "It's the Indian not the arrow!".

Yamaha 2009 Inpres X C's Ladies Utility available at Toursepec Golf by clicking here.
Yamaha 2009 Inpres X C's Ladies Fairway Wood available at Toursepec Golf by clicking here.
Photo from Tourspec Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment