Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Christina Ricci Book Coming Soon

A Girl's On-Course Survival Guide author Christina Ricci has another surprise up her sleeve. She is releasing a new book: Reach Your Goals Survival Guide: Learn How to Take Your Game to the Next Level. This book may be pre-ordered at a discounted price here. This book claims that it will aid both men and women golfers to realistically reach their goals. If this means shaving my handicap 2 points (it has gone up almost a point since I started tracking it over a month ago) before the year ends, then I guess it is worth a shot. Anything to be a better golfer! As written on an earlier blog entry, I very much enjoyed reading her first book. I look forward to getting my hands on a copy of this new book... Keeping my fingers crossed that it will have the same effect on me as the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment