Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Time for the 2009 US Women's Open

All eyes are on Bethlehem, Pennsylvania this week for the 2009 US Women's Open where Inbee Park will be defending her title at the Saucon Valley Country Club.

My Random Thoughts:

- Michelle Wie and Natalie Gulbis did not qualify! I was hoping that one of them would win the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic to secure teeing off on Thursday.

- Will Paula Creamer's famous Thumb Injury prevent her from playing well this week? I hope not!

- I wish I was in Bethlehem to follow one of the 7:55am groups: Hole #10 Start - Paula Creamer, In-Kyung Kim and Lorena Ochoa or Hole #1 Start - Christie Kerr, Anna Nordqvist and Yani Tseng

- Anyone can win this US Women's Open based on the randomness of past 2009 tournament winners... I can't come up with an early favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment