Sunday, July 12, 2009

Korea Dominated 2009 US Women's Open

Koreans dominated this year's US Women's Open with 6 of the top 12 finishers and a win by Eun Hee Ji. Though no one scored under par after the 4th round, I have seen a lot of great golf while watching the tourney.

My thoughts:
- Though I was hoping that an American would win this year's US Women's Open, I think that Eun Hee Ji deserved winning. She was the most consistent and she played smart.
- I am happy to see Paula Creamer get a Top 10 finish even after the 79 on round 3. A definite display of mental strength.
- I was rooting for Jean reynolds, I thought that she would end up better than a T13. If she got an even par today, she would've tied Eun Hee Ji.
- After the 3rd round, I was almost certain that Christie Kerr would win the US Women's Open.
PHOTO from www.uswomensopen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment