Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nintendo Wii to Launch Golf Training Game

Nintendo Wii will be releasing a game, My Personal Golf Trainer, which features lessons from golf guru, David Leadbetter and golf swing analysis. According to reports, in this instructional game, David Leadbetter will be teaching the player how to execute the perfect golf swing using his famous "7 steps" technique. Check out the video released by Data Design Interactive below. This is a sneak preview of how this instructional game looks.


I find this very intriguing... Really!? The Nintendo Wii can help me with my golf swing!? Seriously!? I must admit, I am a bit skeptical ...but knowing me, I already know that I'll end up buying the game on the first day of release just to satisfy my curiosity! The game will be released some time this year, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment